Angel Tree Slide
IMPORTANT Planning Meeting October 21
Noon - 2pm
We are expanding our Christmas Gift Distribution to include many things this year:
- We are going back to a format that will be more like our old Angel Tree Party
- We will be having a meal again.
- We are also going to incorporate sharing most all of the events taht our church does throughout the year, such as Back to School, Trunk or Treat, Children's Musicals, and VBS.
- We will need volunteers from virtually every aspect of our church programming: children's church, G4 for children and youth, etc.
- We are going to offer Angel Tree Camping for Youth and Children
- And much more - come to the planning meeting and see where you can help.
If you have helped with the Angel Tree Party previously, we need your help.
If you are new to Angel Tree in our church, we need your help.
We will have many booths showcasing what is available for our Angel Tree kids throughout the year, and I need volunteers to help man those booths. The booths will be similar to what we did with our Missions Taskforce, but no food will be needed at the booths.
The gift distribution will incorporate most of the entire afternoon of Saturday, December 8th.
We will need volunteers to carry gifts, take pictures, and all the other things we have done in the past. We need volunteers to visit with teh caregivers and run games for the kids, have a puppet show, and much more.
We will need helpers for setup (beginningn on Saturday morning) and tear down (after the event ends).
This is not a Families Embraced Class - this is an Angel Tree Gift Distribution planning meeting. The Oct 21 meeting will be the main planning event. There is a sign up sheet in the foyer so that we know how much food to prepare. If you forget to sign up, come anyway. This is the most important Angel Tree meeting of the year.